Synergy Radiology is always eager to speak with radiologists who are focused on improving their skills and advancing their career – while improving their lifestyle.
The position available is seven days on, seven days off rotation with an alternating schedule of evenings and night shifts.
The majority of the workload will be neuroradiology, to complement the current 24/7 body coverage team, with the opportunity to read bread-and-butter general cases as well. Synergy also has collegial overseas based Neuroradiologists who are available for consultation during these hours.
- The emphasis is on quality, with a reasonable workload, a 24/7 administrative assistant and IT staff always available.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary, bonuses based on quality and performance measures.
- Paid malpractice coverage, retirement, medical, and dental insurance are all included.
- There is pay differential for candidates interested in purely night shift work.
- Evening shifts are from 5 PM to 1 AM EST, and the night shift covers 11 PM to 7 AM EST.
- While not currently in place, there is plan to have partnership track available in the near future.
- Board-certified radiologist with neuroradiology fellowship with CAQ.
- Must possess at least one state license
- Home-based professional office
- US based position, work from any state!
The first step to learning more about our program is sharing your contact information. We’ll follow up promptly.